Background Layout

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Fail.

Remember how I was going to be all artsy and crafty? Yeah.....  I came on here to post that the desire has not dwindled in the least.  However, the time and energy have.  That's not to say I haven't done ANYTHING productive...I Tyvek'd most of the attic and moved ALL my project-related stuff up there, so that now I actually have a place to BE crafty.  (Remember how I was going to use that sunporch as my lady cave?  Well that changed once I got knocked up and thought that was going to become baby cave.  So it's all painted now..pictures will come soon......but I'm considering setting up my massage table and getting back to rubbin' naked people.  Losing a kid is expensive, I got some medical bills to pay.)

Aaaaannnyway.....I have a list of things I want to make, I just need to find the motivation to climb the ladder and get to work.  As for today, I've gotten all kinds of errands and chores done...So I think I have some well-deserved book reading in front of me.

P.S. Why do I post on here? I only have 8 friends that might read it.......And even then, why do I bore you with my mundane babbling? Okay, maybe it will be less pointless if I give you tasks. 
Task #1: If I set up my massage room, will you come get a cheap massage from me?
Task #2: What should I make/paint/draw?
GO!!!!!!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello Carrie:)
    I just started blogging and I am also finding it hard to keep blogging. Looking forward to your pictures:) I like pictures:)
    -SOF

    ReplyDelete